It's possible, but it might be easier to set up virtual hosts or
something. If you're using apache, you can set this up in httpd.conf, using
something like

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
   ServerName www.domain1.com
   Redirect permenent / http://www.domain.com/domain1
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
   ServerName www.domain2.com
   Redirect permenent / http://www.domain.com/domain2
</VirtualHost>

Or you can use mod_rewrite and set up rules to act similarly. Of course, if
you're not using Apache, go with the PHP solution someone else provided.
Might be a bit easier to use the virtual hosts, though, 'cause then you
don't have to worry about a bunch of PHP code and just let the web server
itself handle everything.