Jason,

I just finished one of my form pages, and I'm really happy with how it
turned out.

I created one php page that both displays the form and validates the
input. When the user hits the submit button, it submits the data to
itself. If anything is missing from the page, the form is reshown with
missing fields highlighted and the other fields filled in. If on the
other hand the info passes the validation test, the information is shown
to screen a new button (hidden form) allows the user to continue.

If you want, I can send you a link to my test site so you can check it
out.

Steven J. Walker
Walker Effects
www.walkereffects.com