Only catch is, you have to build all that logic to populate your fields.  Piece of
cake when you have a simple form, not so easy when you have a dynamically-generated
form (with a variable number of inputs) including multi-select buttons and the like.

I guess the real challenge is converting a pre-existing page like the one I've
described into one that can re-populate itself on an error condition.  Building it
that way from scratch is merely a programming task.

- Ken
[EMAIL PROTECTED]