From: Jeff D. Hamann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 3:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] building dynamic pdf files?

I'm currently working on a web based application (in php) and saw the power
of being able edit fields in the pdf document. I can see how to build the
pdf file by hand, but I have a few dozen forms (multiple pages of course)
that I wish I could scan in and have a rough pdf file to start working with.
I've been generating html code using php, and would like to directly
generate pdf files as they look much better. Is there software "out there"
that I can import an html file into, or excel, or word and spit out the pdf
code, or something usable?

Thanks,
Jeff.

--