Do you wish to create multiple forms or multiple input fields on a single
form?

-----Original Message-----
From: brendan conroy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Novice Question

Hi thanks for reading this.

This problem is difficult to get across, this is what happens:

A) On a html page I ask users how many inputs they wish to enter, say 3. The

3 is stored as a variable called $NoPols.

B) Then in the code below, a loop creates $NoPols (3) forms to take the
users inputs.

The problem is that the same name($Yourpol) is used in each of the created
forms, and i dont know how to get around this problem.

I would like to know if it is possible to create a page which has a number
of forms, the number of which is decided by the user(on a start page), so
the user can submit as many inputs as they want from one page.

Sorry if I've wasted your time,

I'd be very grateful for any assisstance with this problem,

thanks a million,

Brendan

<head>
<title>npage.php</title>

</head>

<?php $NoPols; ?>
<?php
for($i=1 ;$i<= $NoPols ; $i++)
{
?>
<form action="ppage.php" method=post>
enter polynomial <? echo "$i";?> here:<input type="text" name="Yourpol">
<?
}
?>
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit Pols!">