Surprising as it may come, you should look for something like "satellite
images" on Google - you'll find zillions of links to top-level weather
info providers. Then you should check which are free, copy their names
and search for "free web weather service <name>" - you'll probably end
up with a solid list of free services - you see, the ones that are free
for you must rely on some free service above, so there.

HTH

Bogdan