I have a problem while loop that isn't terminating when it's supposed
to.  I can't figure out what the problem is, if I run a comparison
inside the while loop it matches as it should, but for some reason the
same comparison isn't working as the while loop expression. I get an
infinite loop when I run this code.

while(strtotime($event_date) <= strtotime($end_date)){
        # test to see if the loop should of stopped.
        if(strtotime($event_date) <= strtotime($end_date))
                echo "GO!!\n";
        else echo "STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\n";

        /* omitted code that finds the next $event_date */

Jeff Bearer, RHCE
Webmaster
PittsburghLIVE.com
2002 EPpy Award, Best Online U.S. Newspaper