From: DL Neil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 February 2002 12:15
To: matt stewart; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] passing variables - php.ini?

Hi Matt,

> Looking for help on how to activate the automatic passing of variables -
> think i need to change something in my php.ini file maybe?
> got scripts that work fine on one server, but i've recently got a new
> virtual server, and it won't pass variables though - example script......

Your suspicions are correct!

If you have one of the more recent distributions of PHP then you will either
need to amend the php.ini file:
register_globals = On

or,
use the 'newer' way to access global variables.

Don't worry, this change is turning others of us schizoid too!
Regards,
=dn

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.