From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 6 March 2002 11:41
To: WG4- Cook, Janet
Cc: PHP List
Subject: Re: [PHP] Basic help for radio buttons needed

> the only value I get is the $admin_do which has the value "Array" - not
much
> help

Running your code on my 4.1.2 box, I see:
submit =
select =
value is Change User password
admin_do is
Change User password counter = 0 value is
counter = 1 value is
counter = 2 value is
counter = 3 value is
counter = 4 value is

I recommend the you add phpinfo() to the admin.php script, and look at the
variables at the bottom of the page.  That will help you greatly.  Also you
could print_r($HTTP_POST_VARS) and see whats there.

If you are getting an array, then you have something in the form you're not
showing us, such as admin_do[].

If you have register_globals off,  you can't use references to $submit, you
must either use  $_POST['submit']  or $HTTP_POST_VARS['submit'], where
'submit' is the field name in the form that you are interested in at the
time.