In article <01ba01c1c7ca$bd95b1f0$0501a8c0@zaireweb>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] says...
> I ment, if you re-set it, as im setting it to error_reporting(E_ALL);
> depending on a value i get from a db query...
>
> -Eric

Well, the way I understand the manual entry, it returns the current value
- mind you I haven't tried it. Looking through the manual, I also found
get_cfg_var which might be worth a try.

I would highly recommend you grab a copy of the manual - if you are on
Windows the CFM version is readily searchable and has useful cross
referencing links.

--
David Robley
Temporary Kiwi!