Well then rename the session cookieid.. By using session_name() this way it
doesnąt use the default name specified by your php.ini file.

Cheers!

Rick

"Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you
can, As long as ever you can." - John Wesley