Hi All,
I have multiple PHP pages and make my connection to the MySQl db in one of
these pages.  When I go to the next one any mysql  commands seem not to work
- it look like the connection to the DB is lost!  I have a feeling this is
to do with persistent connections so here is the relevant parts of the
phpinfo() output.
My question is - what do I have to set and how do I do it so the connection
remains or do I have to reconnect in every php file??
MySQL Support   enabled
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links    1
Client API version      3.23.33
MYSQL_INCLUDE
MYSQL_LFLAGS
MYSQL_LIBS

Directive       Local Value     Master Value
mysql.allow_persistent  On      On
mysql.default_host      no value        no value
mysql.default_password  no value        no value
mysql.default_port      no value        no value
mysql.default_socket    no value        no value
mysql.default_user      no value        no value
mysql.max_links         Unlimited       Unlimited
mysql.max_persistent    Unlimited       Unlimited

Thanks
Janet Cook