From: Faisal Abdullah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 7:04 AM
To: Balaji Ankem; 'Php-General'
Subject: Re: [PHP] Hi How to convert the time from mysql(DATETIME) table
to the format DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM AM or PM in PHP?

Try
date("d/m/Y h:m A");

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 18:29, Balaji Ankem wrote:
> Hi,
>       I have stored the date and time in mysql table with DATETIME
type.

>       I want to change it in to DD/MM/YYYY HH:MM AM or PM.
>
>       How can I do this?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Balaji

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.