The objective of this foundry is to develop scripts that will be usefull to
anyone.

We will be producing scripts from scratch when we have a good script in
mind, but most of the time we will be working on scripts with high potential
that a member has created..

What I mean by marketers is people who are incharge of distributing the
script.  Thus most of their time will be spent "marketing".