Hi,

I was sourgeforge.net looking at the PHP stuff, I saw something call phpfx,
but it not clear what it is or what it does. Has anyone mess with it?

Also I am looking for a php program that was written so that you can do a
BBS, I wanted to use Ultimate Bulletin Board, but they no longer support the
freeware verision, you have to pay almost $500 for it. The verision I have
the date is not Y2K, so the dates come out 19100. So I need to replace the
BBS, it was written with perl and I like to have something well you guys
know.

One last question for now. Is there a site that explain how to do list in
php with colors, I want to add color to my lists, when I do thinks now there
are so boring, with just white.

Thanks a head of time...By the way

 | Chuck Payne              |
 | Magi Design and Support  |
 | www.magidesign.com       |
 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |

BeOS, Macintosh 68K, Classic, and OS X, Linux Support.
Web Design you can afford.

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."- Harvey Fierstein