Hey PHP General List,

I have problem also with editplus. Well i have same as Martin has but
i get warning = " Unable to load dynamic library
'c:\web\php\extensions/php_java.dll' - The specified modyle could not
be found. " But what is interesting that php_java.dll is in the place
in that directory and it doesn't find it. Well any suggestions what
should i do ?

Thanks

:----

Got your email on:Sunday, March 24, 2002, 2:25:02 PM writing:

MT> Doesn't look like anyone's replied to this...

MT> I just have a button with the following parameters

MT> Menu Text: Parse w/ PHP4        -> I have a "Parse w/ PHP3" and "Parse w/
MT> PHP-GTK".... :)
MT> Command: C:\Program Files\httpd\php\php.exe
MT> Argument: $(FilePath)
MT> Initial directory: $(FileDir)

MT> and I have the "Capture output" checkbox selected

MT> HTH
MT> Martin

        Have A Nice Day!
 Mantas Kriauciunas A.k.A mNTKz