From: Kai Schaetzl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 11:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] what's "undefined index" ?

When I enable display of warnings I get an "undefined index" warning
instead of an "undefined variable" for some variables.

Why and what's the difference?

Warning: Undefined index: KundeRemark in
C:\Server\www\conadmin\admin-beta\lib\kunden_functions.inc on line
138

Warning: Undefined variable: KundeStatusNeu_show in
C:\Server\www\conadmin\admin-beta\lib\kunden_functions.inc on line
192

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany