Hello friends.

I am a newbie to php. I am trying to connect to mysql with php.

I have a website called www.abcresources.com
The mysql database set up by the hosting company is called
"abc_resources.com"
I have a table called "addressbook"

I log in into the admin page with my username as "user" and password as
"12345". After that I do not use any username and password. So I am not sure
if I need a username and password in the connection string.

I have this line to connect :
if (!($link=mysql_connect($hostname,$username,$password))){
displayerr(sprintf("internal error %d:%s\n",
                    mysql_errno(), mysql_error()));

What should $hostname, $username and $password be in the globals.php file?

Thanks for help.
Denis