OK. I don't know how I can be more specific, but I will try. I have used
fopen(ftp://url) to upload files to the FTP server from a web form, however
this fails on files over 5k in size.

I do not have the FTP functions installed on the server I will be using.

I simply want to know how I would use the raw FTP commands with an
fsockopen() function. I know how to use this to connect to the file server,
change directories, etc.. The question is how do I use the fsocket() with
raw FTP commands to upload a file? Is that not specific?

"Analysis & Solutions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hi Chris:
>
> > Yes. Your solutions fails for any file over 5k about 99% of the time.
The