On Tuesday, March 26, 2002, at 02:42  PM, Evan wrote:

> I have PHP 4.1.2 (the latest, I downloaded it a week ago).
> The manual says that:
> *********************
> If track_vars is enabled and register_globals is disabled, only members
> of
> the global associative array $HTTP_SESSION_VARS can be registered as
> session
> variables. The restored session variables will only be available in the
> array $HTTP_SESSION_VARS.
> *********************
>
> I won't use $_SESSION cause it seems that is a bit buggy.... have a
> search
> with google->user group "$_SESSION".

Okay, suit yourself -- but a reminder that $_SESSION is the 'official'
method of referring to the SESSION array, and that $HTTP_SESSION_VARS
has been deprecated and may not be available in a later release of PHP,
thus rendering your code obsolete if you should ever upgrade.  Read it
for yourself,
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.variables.predefined.php

Erik

----