Hi!

I've been programming in PHP for long. But one question that always is
coming to my mind is to know if there exists some kind of tools (like
for SP. It exists a tool called ASPWebTools for wich it is possible to
develop applications written in ASP and connecting with DB like SQL
Server in an automatic way) that can help in the development of
applications using PHP and databases. For instance, that could allow to
develop automatically forms to connect to databases using PHP.

Does anyone know any related application or tools.
Because in ASP with that tool is more easy to develop code.

Thanks in advance

Ciro Martins