He's not including the ; in the SELECT statement.  The ; you're seeing is at
end of the PHP statement

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Friedman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 2:02 PM
To: 'ROBERT MCPEAK'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] parse error, mysql select

It doesn't like the ";" at the end of the statement. I noticed this a
while ago. I'd prefer if it didn't choke on the ";" but it seems to.
It's probably more correct to have the ";" there - I don't know why it
chokes when going through php.

Matt Friedman
Web Applications Developer
www.SpryNewMedia.com