I guess I am gonna have to plead stupid here.

I've never used access, I don't like it, and I think there are much better tools out
there to do what access does.

Having said that, I work in an environment that is almost completely VBA in either
access or excel.

I need to find a way to query an access database, and I wanted to do it with a
auto_refresh web page.

But I cant, I cant connect to the database, I cant execute a query, and maybe I return
the infamous empty yet infinite array.

maybe I should just do it in excel?

If any of you have been able to get this to work, please tell me what you did to get
it to work, and how you did it.

Thanks,

Rance Hall
308.238.2455
Internal Office Extensions: 2455 or 6655
PC Programmer, The Buckle, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]