Hello,

I'm working with sessions. It's work fine with PHP 4.0.6 and when I
update to 4.1.2. I've seen a strange thing, I canno't explain:

Before when a client consult our webserver with no cookies enabled, the
PHPSESSID was been add in the URL automatly and when the cookies are
enable, the PHPSESSID was save in  the cookie. This work fine

But now, with no cookie enabled, the PHPSESSID was not add in the end of
the URL. So I loose the session and the session variable.

It is a change in this new version ? Do I make a change in my program ?

I'm working on MacOs X.1.3 with PHP 4.1.2.

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards,

Philippe B.
http://www.allovac.com