Use include(). Except, for the fact that, this will be:

include("http://www.yourBB.com/bb.php?this=that&that=is-not-this";);

I don't know how are you going to manage the links though. You might
want to write a client-server app to do that.

Alternatively, you could simply put it in the frames. That would be WAY
easier.

Cheers,

Maxim Maletsky
Founder, Chief Developer