On Thursday 11 April 2002 14:30, Andrew Schoenherr wrote:

[snip]

> Problem
> I have just started using classes, downloaded from www.thewebmasters.net
> web site. I am working on user authentication and I am getting a
> parse error when the page loads. Only since I started using the
> class has this parse error occurred, but I am not sure if it the
> class that is causing the problem or not. I have included sections that
> I feel are relevant from my httpd.conf, php.ini and locations and
> contents of my .htpasswd files.

[snip]

Whilst it is commendable in providing detailed information about a setup when
posting a question, it is best to restrict this to OS version, PHP version &
webserver version.

You seemed to left out the MOST important piece of info which is what line
the parse error occurs at. Post an extract of your code, just the 5-10 lines
leading up to and including the line on which the error occurs. Also don't
just say the error occurs at line 15, *indicate* which is line 15.

/*
The mosquito exists to keep the mighty humble.
*/