From: Marco Laponder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 4:50 PM
To: 'Php-General (E-mail)
Subject: [PHP] String termination

Hi All,

I have the following question. I have been developing with C for a
while and I was used that the \0 indicated the end of a string. So if
I had a variable containing 1234\056789 and the variable was printed,
only 1234 was printed.

As I can see in PHP (version  4.0.6 ), when I echo such a variable
also the characters are printed, even the characters after \0. Is this
the case PHP should work or is it a bug ? Isn't \0 really a string
termination character in PHP ?

I have been searching for documentation on this matter so if anyone
could help me...

Kind Regards,