Use PEAR_Error. It's really powerful and has yll you need. there's no
logging method
in PEAR_Error afaik, but you can easily do this with PEAR's Log class, same
for
mailing. use PEAR's mail class to send mails. I like PEAR very much. It has
lots of
good things to offer and is easily extendable for your needs.

Regards Michael

"Julio Nobrega Trabalhando" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>   Anyone recommend a good one? I am in need of the following features:
>
> 1) Catch any type of errors,
> 2) Actions like: Show on the screen, log on a file or database, or email,
> 3) Different actions for each error level/warning type, etc..
>
>   I have searched Hotscripts, but only found classes to control server
> errors, like 404 or 503. On Sourceforge, no projects with files, and
Google