Greetings.  As thanks to all the great folks within the PHP community, I've
setup a free web based forum (no annoying advertising pop ups) based on what
else,  a php web based forum package.  I hope you find it useful.  Our way
of saying thanks for all the great help we've had from here.  It's one of
the few communities of folks that are truely helpful and the response time
has amazed me!  It's no wonder that PHP is taking the Internet by storm!
I'm taking my first sit down instructor led course in PHP in June, counting
the days!  http://www.opensourcehosting.com/phpBB2/index.php?c=5  Enjoy and
let me know what you'd like to see in the way of additional forums under
this General Category.

Best regards,

Jim Hankins