Hello!

I am looking for some sample code that will parse a file in Unix mbox format.
I want to write an app that will examine mail messages for email-registration
info.  Parsing the mail with the registration is what I will do, but I"m
hoping someone has already done some relatively simple code that will return
the next mail message from the file.

I've checked phpbuilder.com but I have only found one thread about this and
that thread pretty much says "read the RFC's, write RegExps".  I don't have a
problem with doing that, it's just that if someone has already done it and is
willing to offer up their work, it would save me the trouble of doing it
myself.

Thanks!
-Michael

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary