From: 1LT John W. Holmes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Steve Buehler
Subject: Re: [PHP] javascript and PHP

All you can do is use PHP to print out Javascript code.

<?
$data = "hello world";
?>
<script language="javascript">
var something;
something = '<?=$data?>';
</script>

etc...It's no different than using PHP to print out HTML code.

Now, if you want to get that Javascript variable "something" sent back to
PHP, you have to assign it to a form element or tack it onto a URL.

---John Holmes...