From: Bo Pritchard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 12:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Cannot add header information

I know without the accompanying code there's no way to help me...But without
having to get real specific what does the following message tell me is
wrong?

Thanks

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/omnidevi/omnidevices-www/s-cart/form.phtml:4) in
/home/omnidevi/omnidevices-www/s-cart/shop-head.phtml on line 44