From: efa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 1:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] i cannot pass variables to php script...

Hi!
I have a problem with passing variables to php script with simple GET.
example:

--- hello.html -----------------------------

--- hello.php ------------------------------
<?
printf("arg=$arg<br>");
?>

output from clicking on the link is:

arg=

I should mention that I use mod_userdir and the script/html are lying in
home directory for the user ( /home/username/public_html/...), and
URL=http://server/~username/hello.html

I am attaching output of phpinfo() and a copy of httpd.conf
.htaccess file is empty btw.

Cheers

--
/admir efendic, stockholm, sweden

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are
not the intended addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended
addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or
distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the
message.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
advise the sender by reply email and delete the message.  Thank you very
much.