thx that worked, the problem is that I am installing XMB which is
php/mysql based message board, and they are useing syntax similar to mine
( without $_GET).
Is there a workaround for it, without having to edit their code?
I'll try to recompile the PHP with trackvars enabled as suggested by other
reply.

--
/admir