On Thursday 02 May 2002 04:08 pm, J Smith wrote:
> preg_replace() can be used with arrays.

Yeah, but how to make it case-insensitive beside changing the my search and
replace strings to a regular expression? The problem is that I have a big
array for search and replace, and it would be most labourious to change them
to reg exp.

There should be something simpler and more elegant to do this.

Thanks.
Rdb