Actually I've had that problem before, and once I made my linebreaks UNIX it
told me the correct line I was having problems on and it's definitely an
error to not ignore since there are problems with your code that you need to
fix..

Rick

"The only way to have a friend is to be one." - Ralph Waldo Emerson