Hi,

I've been unsuccesfully trying to add a php script to a postnuke menu.
What I did is a simple form, that connects to a mysql database, and
inserts data, then some data is retrieved to generate a page with
"Welcome $name $lastname ... and so on"
The problem is the script must be in the center and must include the
header, the footer and the left block, I don't understand many things
from the way postnuke works, and I couldn't display any variable
entered in the form, neither insert data into the db ...
I've tried with action="some.php" and action=<?php PHP_SELF?>;
so far I only got parsing errors.

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Rick