Kirk,

Thanx for your help, I've tried with another script and it worked, I
successfully retrieved variable content after issueing a POST, I had
to add my code after the heather code --->
<?php header code ?>
<?php my code ?>
>? footer code ?>

This code simply posts the form and uses javascript to validate form
contents before submit. But I still couldn't make my prior code to
work, because variable data is not outputed to mysql db, and I'm
getting parsing errors.

BTW is there a way to know the type of error code is producing ?

TIA

Cheers,

Rick

Thanks for your help