From: Kevin Stone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Re: how to send spaces in the url

LOL!  A standard!?  In Javascript!?  You must be joking.  :-)

Nope. But it's not difficult.  You simply have to access the url string
with
'document.location.href', parse out the values individually and replace
the
space placeholders.  Can't remember what the exact javascript function
would
be.. I think it's 'string.replace' or something like that.  I'm certain
quick search.will reveal exactly what you need.
-Kevin