Hello:
  I have been browsing the web for a good solution to debug php code, I
have found several ones, but none of them meet my requeriments. I
create a development tool for PHP (QaDRAM Studio) and I want to be able
to debug php code with it, my question here is:

Why PHP 4 has no built-in debug features? This will simplify the setup
for debugging php code and will allow php development tools provide
debug support in a convenient way, instead force the user to change the
php.ini file to support debug and to don't be able to debug every time
the php version changes.

I have examined DBG and it's the one that fits my needs better, but
there's not too much information on how to use it and what I have found
is not complete. Also requires to load a 'listener' to be able to debug
remotely. The Komodo solution looks nicer, but is propietary. Any help
or comments?

Regards.