I am using the latest phpMyAdmin and MySQL 2.23.37.   I have installed and
compiled it on a Sun Cobalt RAQ4r.  I need to have it set up so that
customers with different websites cannot see or work on other cutomers DB's,
but each virtual site has its one phpMyAdmin

So each user needs to have his own phpMyAdmin to work in with his own DB's.

Can anyone please explain how this is done.  If this is the wrong list I
apologize but I did not know which one to post to.  If it si the wrong list
does any one know of a phpMyAdmin list.

Any help would be really great.  I'll even throw in a free web hosting
account.

Bernie--

---