From: Steve Jackson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 August 2002 23:35
To: MySQL General Mailing list; PHP General
Subject: [PHP] phpMyAdmin

Is it possible to use phpMyAdmin to add new databases (not tables whole
databases) to my website? I ask because currently my host has provided
me with one database and I don't want to mix database tables when adding
new features (such as shopping carts and bulletin boards)? I am new to
MySQL and PHP so would like some advice, is the way I describe
(databases for each website function) a good way to design or should I
have all my functions in one large database?

Steve Jackson
Web Developer
Viola Systems Ltd.
http://www.violasystems.com