From: Matt Friedman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13. toukokuuta 2002 16:00
To: 'Php-General'
Subject: RE: [PHP] Getting only 255 chars from SQL Server

If you want to make sure you get the whole string and it's fairly long,
like a paragraph of characters or something, the db field should be a
text field. Varchar is definitely no longer than 255 in MSSQL. You've
lost the data over 255 chars with your current setup.

Matt Friedman
Web Applications Developer
www.SpryNewMedia.com