Well, you could produce those randomly. Store all the PINs to a database
and before storing compare that it doesn't exist yet. Here is a piece of
code to produce PINs in _exactly_ that format you want. I've done it for
myself, but feel free to use it in any way you like:

<?
srand((double) microtime() * 1000000);

for ($i=0; $i < 3; $i++) { // $i < 3 tells you how many 'parts' there
should be

        for ($n=0; $n < 5; $n++) { // $n < 5 tells you how many chars
there is in each part
                $nType = rand(1,3);
                if ($nType == 1) // A number between 0 - 9
                        $strChar = rand(0,9);
                elseif ($nType == 2) { // A small letter between a - z
                        $strChar = chr(rand(65,90));
                } elseif ($nType == 3) { // A capital letter between A -
                        $strChar = chr(rand(97,122));
                };

                $strCode .= $strChar;
        };
        // If it ain't the last part, add the separator char
        if ($i != 2)
                $strCode .= "-";
};
?>