I want to say right from the beginning that there is a better way of doing
this, but this will work :)

Just keep track of what the user has thrown so far and do a check on it.. So
that if it's less than 45% change the flip to what the user picked.. If that
will put it over 45% then make it opposite what the user picked..  This will
let the user win very close to 45% every single time.

Or you could do a weight scale.. To make the average user win 45% of the
time instead each user.. So:

Grab a random number between 1 and 100;

If ($number >=1 && $number <=45) $user = 'Wins!' // num between 1 and 45
If ($number >=46 && $number <=100) $user = 'Loses!' // num between 46-100

So basically the user has a 45% chance of winning while the operator has a
55% chance :)

I know there are better ways, but this will give you an idea :)

Rick

"We do not have to visit a mad house to find disordered minds; our planet is
the mental institution of the universe." - Unknown