Hello Liam,

Monday, May 06, 2002, 6:00:07 AM, you wrote:

LM> Free hosting for PHP Developers.

LM> As many MySQL Databases as you need
LM> PHP with all the bits http://scripts.operationenigma.net/phpinfo.php
LM> FTP Access
LM> Subdomain or Your own Domain
LM> Tech Support over MSN if needed
LM> 98% Uptime
LM> 512/512 Connection based in Brisbane, Australia

LM> Only catch is that I can't have downloads on my servers.
LM> I have a 3 Gig Monthty transfer limit, so no MP3s or
LM> thereabouts please.

LM> Contact me if you're interested.

I have a problem. I have to place my site (my term work) on some host.
I thought I had it, but I was wrong. They have PHP 4.1.2 without xslt
and domxml extensions. But my site won't work without xslt bacause all
inner data is stored in XML. They said it could take at least a week
to include these modules. But I can't wait for a week. Can you help
me? I saw you have PHP 4.2.1, but there is no xslt and domxml. Is it
possible to include them in some way? I would appreciate deeply, if
you could solve this stupid problem. Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 Olexandr                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]