I'm looking for PHP/MySQL based mailing list software for a project I'm
doing.. I plan on hosting a bunch of virtual domains and having to set up
mailing lists for all of them, and I don't want to go installing a new copy
of the software for each virtual domain.  The rest of the site is in PHP and
uses a MySQL back-end for user-authentication and authentication to other
software (tying in a bulletin board/forum login, and some other custom
things), so I definetly want MySQL involved for the authentication.

Any suggestions?  I've been poking around for a little while and I haven't
really seen anything addressing the virtual domain issue.. I'm sure there's
something out there, ISPs and such have to be using something, I just don't
know what it is..

Thanks,
Chad