After moving to php 4.2.1 my scripts that use xxx.php?blah=4 fail to work.

I know that i need to turn register_globals on in my config, however I know
that there are security problems with this.  So bascially I need to know
how to make 500+ scripts work without editing a bunch of files to make it
so that all my get and post vars start with $_POST and $_GET

any ideas?

~kurth

Kurth Bemis - Network/Systems Administrator, USAExpress.net/Ozone Computer

Security is like an arms race; the best attackers will continue to search
for more complicated exploits, so we will too.
Quoted from http://www.openbsd.org/security.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://kurth.hardcrypto.com
PGP key available - http://kurth.hardcrypto.com/pgp

Fight Weak Encryption!  Donate your wasted CPU cycles to Distributed.net
(http://www.distributed.net)