Hi there,
I've only been PHPing for some week and ofcours I've ran into my first two
problems.

1. I'm building this community thing and I have a text file with the users
that is currently logged in. When they press logout there name is deleted
from the textfile, but if they just close there browser or surf to another
site there name is still in the text-file until they log out next time. Any
ideas how to avoid this?

2. How do I sort an array? I've tried array_multisort(); but I can only
"ascci-sort" my array which makes R come before j and so on. How do I sort
alphabeticly and not case sencetive ascci?

Thanks
/Jonas