I want to write a simple script that sends an e-mail message using PHP. I'm assuming that my web-host has the mail function hooked up to the e-mail server (should I be assuming this or should I assume that it's NOT hooked up?). What is the syntax for this command? something like this... ? (assuming that the variables contain the proper data) mail($contactemail, $subject, $message, $headers); THANKS!!
- RE: [PHP] mail() function Martin Towell
- [PHP] mail() function Ben Clumeck
- [PHP] mail() function Piotr Wozniak
- [PHP] mail() function Jochem Kempe
- Re: [PHP] mail() function Pushkar Pradhan
- Re: [PHP] mail() function Phil Schwarzmann
- [PHP] Mail() function CÚsar Aracena